Villa Type A NOW FULLY SOLD
On entering Villa Type A through the gilded gated entrance you are immediately confronted with the infinity swimming pool. On crossing the white sandstone steps of the Lotus pond you arrive up to the Terra-cotta outdoor deck with its white sandstone surround and white grouting. The outdoor decking is partially shaded by the Thai style roof which has been dressed in Macca wood. The large swimming pool itself has been decorated with a hand made ocean blue glazed tile, again with a white sandstone surrounding. This area also incorporates an outdoor shower for use between swimming and sunbathing.
The outdoor Sala is constructed from the same materials as the Villa and reflects the roof of the Villa. The entire interior of the Sala has been handmade in Macca wood to blend both the external and internal living areas into one.
The adjoining Garage which is accessed through the remotely controlled door has a sand wash floor and leads to the tiled lock up storeroom and pump room.
On entering the Villa itself the striking contrast between the rich Macca wood with recessed lighting and the plastered section of the ceilings immediately catch the eye. The complete highly polished Macca flooring reflects the entire richness and secure warmth of the Villa while the open plan of the living area looking onto the pool deck and landscaped garden area gives that truly tropical feeling.
From the living and dining area you are met with a fully fitted European Standard Kitchen incorporating all modern day appliances including dishwasher, oven, hob with extraction hood, microwave, granite counter tops, sink, breakfast area etc.
The entire living area has Air conditioning throughout.
Just off the Kitchen your Villa has a tiled laundry room complete with fully fitted work counter and presses, washing machine and drier. The down stairs W.C. has the Macca flooring continued from the Kitchen and the sanitary ware is American Standard.
The entire stairs to the first floor while being mass concrete in finished in Macca wood and Macca Handrail. Half way up the staircases is a featured 3.5 metre window before reaching the first floor landing. Again all the first floor flooring is the polished Macca wood. The landing leads to a plastered and painted Study/Office or indeed a third bedroom with recessed lighting and air-conditioning.
The Master bedroom is entered through an extra wide handmade wooden door (Macca) opening into a private seated area with plastered ceiling leading the 3.5 metre vaulted ceiling with copper light fittings fan and air conditioning.
The hand crafted fitted wardrobes provide more than ample quality space for seasoned shoppers.
The ensuite consists entirely of American Standard sanitary ware double wash hand basins W.C. Bath tub with marble counter top stepping down from the wooden floor into the marble base and marble walls of the walk in shower.
The Master bedroom has access through fully glazed sliding doors to its own balcony which has the same terracotta tiling and white grouting as the pool deck. The balcony is surrounded with a handmade wooden rail and leads to your outdoor Jacuzzi.
The second bedroom is of a similar standard to the Master bedroom with Vaulted ceilings hand fitted robes, ensuite and a private balcony also leading to the outdoor Jacuzzi.
Every room on the first floor has air conditioning throughout.
- The Talay Sawan project is supplied directly from the water mains system but each Villa has two underground water storage tanks.
- The central hot water system is by Stiebel Altron.
- All electrical and telephone systems throughout the project have been installed underground with privately owned on site transformers.
- The sanitary waste water system is by way of two underground tanks leading to the main public drainage system.
- Alarm and fire systems can me monitored by the on site security office.
- Macca hardwood is recognised as been similar but superior to Mahogany and is one of the most expensive hardwoods available in Asia.
- All of the woodwork has been handcrafted by the main contractor at their wood factory in Phuket.
- Each villa is individually landscaped.
- The swimming pool filtration system used throughout this project is a salination system which avoids the requirement for chlorine and chemicals.
- The communal green area consists of walkways, fountains, waterfall, Sala, and tropical planting.